WE RUN AWAY FROM OUR OWN IMAGINATION

Hace un mes ya, estuve en Treceño por la boda de mi prima, fuimos a dar un paseo para conocer este pueblo tan bonito y aquí están las fotos. Hoy me marcho al Arenal Sound así que estaré fuera toda la semana! Un beso.

A month ago I went to Treceño for my cousin's wedding, I went for a walk to know more about the place and took a couple photos. Today I'm off to Arenal Sound Festival so I'll be there for a week! xx

- Now playing: Come Together - Echosmith -
Top: Zara (old) | Pants: Zara | Necklace: Bimba&Lola | Bag: Bimba&Lola | Espadrilles: local shop

This entry was posted on Monday, 28 July 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “WE RUN AWAY FROM OUR OWN IMAGINATION”

  1. La blusa me parece muy bonita, tanto de forma como de color (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top, such a lovely colour on you! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit, I also like red colour! :)

    XX,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blouse :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful top and shoes!

    Have a wonderful summer time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so amazing, love your shoes and everything how you matched!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Let me know!

    Greetings from Lithuania ♥
    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo