THE WORLD CAN'T TURN ENOUGH

Un look que tenia preparado para hace unos días pero no me dio tiempo a enseñaroslo. Este vestido lo compré hace unas semanas y la verdad es que me encanta, tan fresquito para este verano!! 
Este fin de semana pasado estuve en Cantabria por la boda de mi prima, fue genial! El sitio era precioso.
La semana que viene me voy al BBK Festival, que ganas tengo!!! Un beso

A look I prepared a couple days ago but couldn't post it. I bought this dress a couple weeks ago and I really love it, so fresh for this summer!
This last weekend I went to Cantabria for my cousin's weeding, it was so great! The place was amazing!
Next week I'll be going to the BBK Fest, so looking forward to it!! x

- Now playing: Fight For You - Pia Mia (Divergent OST) -
Dress: Primark | Sandals: Zara | Sunnies: Primark


This entry was posted on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “THE WORLD CAN'T TURN ENOUGH”

  1. Si te veo por el BBK te saludaré jaja aunque será difícil ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and awesome look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice combination of maxi dress and denim jacket! so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dress! I love how you styled with the denim jacket! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo