JUST A LIFE UPDATE

Por fin tengo un poco de tiempo para el blog! Ayer volví de Bilbao tras el Bilbao BBK Live! No ha podido ser mejor, cada concierto era mejor que el anterior y aun que el tiempo no acompañaba y las colas eran interminables me lo he pasado genial!
Ahora tengo que deshacer la mochila y hacer la maleta por que mañana me voy a Comillas con mis amigas. Una vez que vuelva os contaré todo lo que he hecho hasta hora, más cosas sobre el BBK y mis vacaciones en Comillas! Un beso!!!

Finally I have some time for blogging! I came back from Bilbao yesterday after a great weekend at the Bilbao BBK Live! It couldn't have been better, every concert better than the last one and tho the weather wasn't great and we had to way long queues every time we wanted to do something, I had a really great time!!
Now I have to unpack my backpack and pack again because tomorrow I'm leaving again with some friends to the beach. Once I'm home again I'll tell you everything I've been up since my summer began, more BBK things and my beach trip! x

This entry was posted on Monday, 14 July 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “JUST A LIFE UPDATE”

  1. Cute blouse :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo