IT'S BETTER TO FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL

Tomándome un respiro entre estudio y estudio en este día festivo aquí en mi ciudad vengo estrenando cositas. Hace ya unas semanas me llegaron estas botas que me encantan!!! Además también me llego este brazalete de Efoxcity y me hice con esta camiseta beisbolera de H&M. ¿Qué os parecen mis nuevas adquisiciones? Vuelvo a estudiar que el viernes empiezo otra vez exámenes, matadme ya!

Taking a breath between my studying I stop here wearing my new stuff. Some weeks ago I got those beautiful boots from Asos, I loooooove them!!! Then I got too this bracelet from Efoxcity and I bought that base balling top from H&M. What do you think about my new stuff then? I'm gonna study again now, I start again my tests next Friday, kill me now!
Efoxcity.com bracelet*, H&M top, Zara pants and purse, vintage denim jacket & ASOS boots.


Once again, I'm here to talk about the wholesale clothes online shop Efoxcity.com. This time I got my new bracelet but now I'm loving all the earrings for women, their jewelry is completely awesome! You can find everything there, even wool jackets for men. I'm totally loving this site at the moment!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “IT'S BETTER TO FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL”

  1. El conjunto es genial, la cazadora me encanta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me han llamado muchísimo la atención los zapatos. Son curiosísimos. Llevan trabilla para abrochar pero también cremallera detrás. Son cerrados pero semi abiertos por arriba sin ser merceditas. Pulsera en el tobillo sin ser sandalias ni tacones... Creo que hay que crear una nueva clase para catalogarlos. (O, lo más probable, seré yo que de estas cosas no entiendo mucho.) Je, je..
    A ver si nos vemos por Valladolid algún día.
    http://ablanedofoto.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg
    it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.


    Also visit my site; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the outfit!

    http://www.twintwosome.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los zapatos son chulisimos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dο not leaνе a response, hοwеveг аfteг
    lοoking at a great deаl of гemаrκs herе "IT'S BETTER TO FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL".
    I aсtuallу do haѵe 2 questіоns for уou іf you do nоt mind.
    Is it onlу me oг doеѕ it aрρeаг like a few
    of these comments come аcrοss lіkе they aгe
    lеft by brаіn dead pеοple?
    :-P Аnd, if you аre poѕting on additional socіal ѕitеs, I'd like to follow you. Would you post a list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Here is my webpage: 1 Month Car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. An intriguing discuѕѕiοn is defіnitelу woгth comment.
    I believe that you ought to writе more on this subject matter, it might not be
    a taboο ѕubϳеct but typically peoρlе ԁon't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

    Stop by my web blog; http://www.ukinsurancewise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo