BE BETTER THAN YOU WERE YESTERDAY

Un post rápido con un look super simple! Mañana tengo examen de filosofía, deseadme suerte! Un beso.

A fast post with a simple look! Tomorrow I've got a philosophy exam, wish me luck! x
H&M bomber, Zara boots, purse and tee, Parfois necklace & homemade scarf.

This entry was posted on Sunday, 10 March 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “BE BETTER THAN YOU WERE YESTERDAY”

  1. I like the title of your post! Nice saying to live by and a very simple yet pretty look (:

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog ;)
    This is such acute outfit, love the texture of the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta el look! me gusta mucho el toque informal que le has dado con el peinado, estas muy estilosa.
    saludos!
    puedes visitar mi blog de arte y moda en http://mireiajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho mucho el look, perfecto para el día a día, y ese bolsito de zara me tiene enamorada!

    un besito
    www.naked-street.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo