GREEN MIX

Este es el look que lleve a clase el otro día para empezar de nuevo la rutina y cuando llegue a casa decidí hacer un par de fotos y encontré este bolsito y me pareció que quedaba bastante bien para salir algún día, que os parece? Pronto nuevas fotos. Un beso.

That's how I looked a couple days ago when I went to class for starting again my daily routine and when I got home I decided to took some photos and I found this nice purse/clutch and I thought it looked quite nice with the whole outfit for a night out, what do you think?? xxBlanco boots, Mango jeans, Zara knit and purse, homemade scarf & Raquel Castaño necklace.

This entry was posted on Sunday, 13 January 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

17 Responses to “GREEN MIX”

  1. me encanta el jersey, tiene un color precioso

    besos

    ♥Nshantel By Tamara♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Acabo de encontrar tu blog por casualidad, ME ENCANTA TU ESTILO! Me identifico muchísimo. Me haría ilusión que te pasaras por mi blog de inspiración y me dices que te parece, tienes una seguidora más un beso guapa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy guapa y comoda!los botines me chiflan!!
    Besiiiitos y feliz día!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics!! I am sure you'll be loved by many on world's 1st eyewear styling community —— plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely casual style! love the clutch!

    pop up on my facebook page when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool boots ! I like your clutch :)

    xx

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is gorgeous! love the green knit by zara <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazinnggg! The clutch is great and I love its color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Estás guapísima! El clutch y los botines me encantan!!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're looking so pretty!! I really love the mixture you made. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, i really like your blog and the nice pictures :)

    you want to follow eacht other via gfc (and maybe bloglovin) ?

    i would be very happy.

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me parece que me encanta, un look estupendo.

    KISSES!!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWWW amazing outfit <3
    ***********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty pretty colors, and lovely knitwear!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely casual style!
    Love your clutch, jumper and boots too.
    You're looking so pretty as always!! :)

    Tnx for comment me!!

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo