ROUND SUNNIES FROM FIRMOO

Ya estoy aquí de nuevo para enseñaros mis nuevas gafas de Firmoo, desde que llegaron hace un par de días no me las he quitado y estaba deseando que las vierais. Estaba deseando tener unas gafas totalmente redondas desde verano y al fin he encontrado estas perfectas gracias a Firmoo, además me encanta que tengan un poco de espejo y se refleje. 
Como muchos sabréis Firmoo tiene un nuevo programa llamado First Pair Free Program en el cual te dan la oportunidad de probar unas de sus gafas solo pagando el envío. Ahora que llega Navidad lo veo una muy buena idea para regalar! A mi me parece un plan genial y ya estoy planeando comprarme unas gafas de ver muy monas! De momento os dejo estas fotos, debajo podéis enteraros más del programa y también podéis visitar la web de Firmoo. Un beso

I'm here again for show you my new sunnies from Firmoo, I have been wearing them since they arrived to my place a couple days ago and I was craving for you to see them. I was looking for a couple of rounded sunnies for the whole summer and I finally found the perfect ones at Firmoo, I also love that they've got a bit of 'mirror'.
As you all know Firmoo has a new program called First Pair Free Program in which you have the chance to try some glasses just paying the shipping. Now that Christmas are arriving I see it as a great idea for a gift and I'm thinking on getting some pretty eyeglasses! For the moment I leave you the photos of my new sunnies, on the bottom you can know more about the program and you can also enter the site of Firmoo. x
Gafas de sol/Sunnies: Firmoo
Sudadera/Hoodie: Zara
Falda/Skirt: Stradivarius

Why Firmoo offers free eyeglasses? 
We provide free glasses for new customers to try our products & service, as well as to help some poor people or people with low income correct their vision problems. Our free offer is open to almost all countries in the world, such as U.S., Canada, Australia, etc. 
Therefore, this is quite a good news especially for people who'd love to buy frames online. Every new customer qualifies for getting their first pair free. If you purchase two pairs at one time, the one that you apply the free glasses code to will be free. So we may call this "buy one get one free". 
Moreover, we offer varieties of classic and fashion eyewear for customers to choose from, including eye glasses, prescription glasses, sunglasses and safety glasses (also called goggles). But currently we don't offer glasses for kids at the age of 12 and below. 
If you're lucky enough to get a pair of free sunglasses, you'll just need to pay shipping; but if you prefer polarized sunglasses you may get it by choosing a free glasses frame and picking polarized lenses which will cost you $42.95. Just imagine you're enjoying the beautiful sunshine at Virginia Beach wearing a pair of sunglasses. How cool!

This entry was posted on Monday, 10 December 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “ROUND SUNNIES FROM FIRMOO”

  1. que chulas, me encantan las gafas lennon, yo tengo un par y las uso muchísimo!!!! Un besitooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!!!! So great!
    Drop by my blog, if you like :-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas gafas...a mi también me gustan las redondas :)

    xx

    http://somethingforthecat.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta el loook!!! es genial!!! el jersey es muy bonito!!!
    y las gafas te sientan muy bien!!!
    bssss
    cristinatresserras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH que chulada de gafas lennonianas! LOVE!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really inspiring, I'm following you now!
    :)

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo