NIRVANA

Hoy os quiero enseñar un conjunto un poco más formal aun que con un toque rockero.
El otro día encontré esta camiseta que le había dejado un amiga a mi hermana y decidí conjuntarla con los nuevos botines que se compro mi madre en Zara hace un par de días, que os parece la mezcla? No tengo mucho que contaros últimamente así que aquí tenéis las fotos y pronto más! Unbeso.

Today I want to show you a bit of a formal look but with a rock touch. The other day I found this nirvana tee a friend of my sister lent her and I decided to combine it with some new booties my mom got some weeks ago, what do you think about the mix? I haven't much to tell lately so here's the look and another one soon! x
Total look: Zara
Camiseta/Top: Pull&Bear

This entry was posted on Thursday, 6 December 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

11 Responses to “NIRVANA”

  1. gorgeous outfit. i love nirvana..i have this shirt too. and also your soes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es uno de mis outfits favoritos de la semana. Es fantástico! Y ese toque roquero me encanta!

    Un beso
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this boots and pants too.
    You look so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonitos botines! Mil gracias por pasarte:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! you look amazing! :) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there pretty! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)
    Follow my blog. Will SURELY followed you back!<3 :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. chulisimo, me encanta el outfit y nirvana en si!
    lo tacones son fantasticos!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fab and u ar beautiful sweetie!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's an amazing post!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. del look me quedo con los botines!!
    tienen pinta de ser cómodos para lo altos que parecen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gusta como se ve tu blog

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo