INTO THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT

Este es el look que elegí para quedar el otro día con Iliana, anocheció demasiado pronto así que estuvimos experimentando con los modos y este fue el resultado. ¿Qué os parece?
Fue una tarde muy tranquila, a parte de congelarnos y hacer fotos estuvimos hablando y cotilleando blogs. Aquí os dejo las fotos, un beso.

That's how I looked the day I met with Iliana, it got dark too early so we were experiencing with our cameras and that's how it ended up looking. What do you think?
It was a quite and sweet afternoon, we took some photos in the cold and dark night and then we chatted and gossiped the blogosphere. Here you've got the photos, xx.
Chaqueta/Denim jacket: Iliana's
Diadema/Headband: Iliana's
Sudadera/Hoodie: Zara
Falda/Skirt: Blanco
Botas/Boots: Zara
Bufanda/Scarf: homemade

This entry was posted on Saturday, 24 November 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

13 Responses to “INTO THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT”

  1. Que pasada! me gustan!
    http://mytrendlive.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    wanna follow each other? let me know on my blog.
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    Join giveaway:
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/2012/11/hi-everyone-new-giveaway-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! Great background and outfit! Thanks for stopping by..following back right away ;)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt, it looks super nice!!
    Such a happy and positive post. I love your scarf too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta la chaqueta, es una pasada!
    http://poshandchic7.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holaaaaaaaaaaaaa me llamo Marta Cerme y estoy toh cachondona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos are amazing. great outfit, love the pullover.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me ha encantado el look! Hacía mucho que no me pasaba por aquí, así que me tengo que poner al día:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, the first pic is amazing! I'm gonna check ilianas xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guapa!! Acabo de descubrir tu blog! Me gusta mucho tu estilo!! Un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit babe.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo