KIMONO

Hace unos días Celia y yo estuvimos haciendo fotos en su casa y como ya sabéis, estrene mis nuevos botines de Zara. Pues en cuanto vi ese kimono suyo que tanto me gusta no dude en robarselo y hacer un par de fotos, que os parece? En la próxima entrada os enseñare las fotos de la nueva colección Otoño-Inviero 2012 de 'El Corte Inglés'. Un beso.

Some days ago, Celia and I took some photos at her place and as you know, I wore my new booties from Zara. As I saw her flowered kimono I didn't hesitate to steal it from her and take some photos with it, what do you think? On the next post I'll show you the new collection from the catwalk I went last Thrusday, xx

Kimono: H&M (de Celia)
Jeans: Mango
Botines/Booties: Zara

This entry was posted on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

22 Responses to “KIMONO”

  1. ı have this kimono ıt ıs adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kimono is perfect!!
    Like your boots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTA EL LOOK! Los botines son egbkwsjdbviw <3 una pasada y el kimono es precioso!
    xxx
    girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonito el kimono!
    Claro que podemos seguirnos, ahora mismo te sigo :) Te espero en mi blog!

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola guapa! yo ya te seguia! :) muchas gracias por tu comentario!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I am on your followers but I don't appear where new followers use to appear...I changed my profile picture some days ago and now when I follow someone it appears like I don't have a picture, so I'm not at the beginning of your list...if you click to see more followers I am in the end of your list with no picture. I have no idea how I can solve this problem. :(

    Anyway, you look amazing :) love your booties! xx

    day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me parece muy bonito el kimono y queda genial con el pantalón negro! Me chiflannnn los botines <3

    un besito enorme
    http://justbeyourselfff.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment and for following, I'm following you back now!
    I was also wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vi esos botines el otro día y sin duda quiero hacerme con ellos!!

    un besazo guapa

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful boots!! :D

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. love dis outfit! d kimono is so cute! :)
    how about following each other??
    I now follow you on gfc hOPE u visit me n follow back on gfc n my facebook page :)
    xoxo
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am speechles, this is too good. Stunning. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Estás guapisima con flequi (pa que veas que soy maja jajajaja) Chiii,tienes que venir a casa en Navidach, podias venir en plan después de papa noel y antes de nochevieja, 3 dias o asi! Taba guapi eh! Jeje abreme bbm when you wanna girrrrl! tecuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was these shoes in Zara in August and i really dream of them ! nice outfit dear. C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me encanta!!!
    Gracias por tu comentario! Por él he descubierto tu blog y me ha encantado!
    Te sigo desde ya y te espero en el mío!
    Un beso desde:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo