BACK TO BASICS


Por fin unas fotos con la cazadora de la tienda gratis de la Joce, os gusta? Hoy hemos estado en Madrid pero no he hecho ninguna foto, por lo demás me lo he pasado muy bien. 
No tengo muchas noticias así que en cuanto pueda os enseñaré las nuevas fotos que tengo, un beso.

At last I have some photos with the jacket from the free shop, do you like it? Today we went to Madrid but I didn't take photos, I had a great time.
I have no news for now, as soon as I can I'll show you the new photos I took last week, x.

Vaquera/Denim jacket: Vintage (tienda gratis JOCE)
Camiseta/Tee: Zara Basics
Falda/Skirt: Zara
Oxford: Tienda local/Local shop

This entry was posted on Thursday, 3 May 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

22 Responses to “BACK TO BASICS”

  1. great look hon!! love it!
    *******
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty jacket :)

    maybe you will follow me <3
    girlslovefashion-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantaron las fotos, son genialess:)
    Y sobretodo como vas porsupuesto, me gusta mucho la chaqueta vaquera, un beso enorme:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me matas! Me encanta la cazadora! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta la cazadora, es perfecta ^^
    xxx
    http://girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me ha encantado ese look con la cazadora vaquera, me encanta ese rollo. Me recuerda a Rihanna en el video de "We found love" super sexy la verdad!!! unas botas militares con tachuelas te hubiesen quedado de infaartooo!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other on Blogger and Twitter? Take care. :)

    Kristina (pink-sequins@blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice basics! love the jean jacket and the brown moccasins, the pair of you are so cool! did you take those shots early in the morning??

    - Che

    http://www.style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. la cazadora vaquera me encanta, pero lo que más me llamaa la atención son los oxfords negros, son una maravilla *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. que supermona! me encanta tu look, perfecto para este tiempo :) un besito guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first photo i smy favorite, it's just so amazing! And I love looking at your happy face in these photos, you look so cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao!Thanks for following me:) I follow you back with pleasure, also with bloglovin...follow me with bloglovin too? Nice shoes!!! Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  13. your outfit is amazing - the jacket and skirt is incredible! :* :)
    what is the news? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Qué look más fantástico, me encanta! La cazadora es genial ;)
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your pics are very beautiful, love the shoes, both black and brown and you have wonderful long hair!!!

    check out also my blog:

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    kisses.
    xx ketty xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your jacket! +.+
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que fotos más bonitas!! Me ha encantado el post

    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very grungy, love it!
    Check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following you! Thank you so much, love your blog :)
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog!!! que lindas todas las fotos. Keep posting

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

You can comment on Spanish, English or French.
Thank you so much for spending you time here!! xo